News & Events
Considering joining our program? Give us a call or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Get your dancewear! Online at https://www.mosaicdancehall.com/class-descriptions.htm
Team Auditions for 2022-2023:
Spring 2022 TBD or Call for a private audition.
Friday, December 17 (rehearsal Thursday, December 16)
Saturday, June 11 (rehearsal Friday, June 10)
Purchase Dance Clothes Online
Order your class wear at our online store:
Dance Apparel Available Online! Shop our online store through Nibly with all your dance wear needs and requirements at Mosaic Dance Center. Ships right to your house.
Select your class and choose from recommended apparel.
Schedule a Studio Tour
Take a studio tour and meet the Mosaic Staff!The Mosaic Staff invites you to call or e-mail to schedule a private tour of our facility. It is important to us that you feel comfortable with selecting the right environment for your child. Our professional staff enjoys answering questions and giving tips on what to expect. Please call today at 269-321-4400 or e-mail Joette, Artistic Director, at email@example.com for your private tour!
Covid-19 Safety and Cleaning MDC procedures:
Spacing, Capacity, Numbers
- Limit capacity (employees and members/clients) based on available space (7000 sq. feet)
- For class settings, set up work areas before arrival of students.
- Reinforce spacing through training with employees, and reinforcement with members/clients.
- Remove excess seating throughout the facility to discourage lingering.
- Reduce class sizes in smaller studios.
- At child-centric training/instruction, limit parents/ guardians to one individual in studio or waiting area. For older students, we ask that you not wait in the lobby area. Siblings should wait outside.
- Hand washing or sanitization wipes handed out upon entry to facility for all students.
- Use sanitizer products that meet the CDC guidelines.
- Have sanitizer wipes available throughout the facility for employees and members/clients.
- Provide cleaning products, EPA-approved disinfectants or disinfecting wipes for sanitizing equipment before and after use by clients, with equipment cleaning backed up by employees.
- Routine disinfection of high-contact surfaces, desk workstations, restrooms, and chairs.
- Deep cleaning after hours or during low-use times for 24-hour facilities.
- Water fountain will remain open due to federal guidelines but we ask you only use it as a last resort. Bring our own water bottle. It will be cleaned between classes.
Signage/American Disability Act
- Post reminder signage for hand-washing, sanitization, distancing, wellness regarding eat, sleep, and nutrition, etc.
- Mosaic Dance Center welcomes student with special needs. Students that are deaf will have an instructor that does not wear a face covering that is vaccinated, so the student can read lips. Please let us know of any special needs. We are happy to accommodate.
- Open exterior doors and windows to allow air flow through the building if possible, on nice days.
- Provide instruction/education on COVID-19 prevention if possible.
Facial coverings are not required but optional. Acro classes will not be able to wear a face covering in the tumbling section due to limited eye visibility upside down and safety issue. MDC does have deaf students and under federal guidelines these students must be able to read lips.
- Maintain at least six feet from other employees and members/clients unless instruction makes it impractical. Members/clients must conduct self-assessment and not enter a facility if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- When participating in training, do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class.
- Maintain six-foot social distancing, except when instruction requires close interaction with instructor/ coach.
- All are encouraged to wash hands after and keep hands off of face.
- NO sharing of any items. Bring your own dance bag with hand sanitizer.
Safe Reopening Guideline
- Arrive at MDC dressed and ready to dance.
- Sanitize hands open arrival and as departing.
- Bring your own water bottles. Drinking fountains are a available but a last resort.
Health Screening & Stay at Home
- Parents are expected to screen their own dancers for COVID -19 or other transmissible disease.
- Anyone with a cough, difficulty breathing, head lice or fever over 100 should NOT come to class.
- No Drop-In or Single Classes.
- Anyone uncomfortable with sending their child to the studio for any reason at this time.
- Anyone with a dancer or family member that feels ill or has a fever.
- Anyone that has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID 19.
- Windows will remain open when possible (weather permitting) to allow constant air flow. Windows remain closed for high heat or cold temps.
- HVAC will be turned on in the dance rooms to assist with air circulation.
- We will not be using props unless they are sanitized between uses.
- Ballet barres will be sanitized after each use. Limited dancers permitted per barre.
- Staff will disinfect all touch surfaces and entry points, before and after each class.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in each room.
Dance Bags Extras
Hand sanitizer, Towel, Water Bottle, Kleenex