Take a studio tour and meet the Mosaic Staff!
The Mosaic Staff invites you to call or e-mail to schedule a private tour of our facility and see classes in action for new dancers. It is important to us that you feel comfortable with selecting the right dance class and studio for yourself or for your child. Our professional staff enjoys answering questions and giving tips on what to expect while enjoying the love of dance at Mosaic Dance Center. Please call today at 269-321-4400 or e-mail Joette, Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for your private tour!
Covid-19 Safety and Cleaning MDC procedures:
Spacing, Capacity, Numbers
- Limit capacity (employees and members/clients) based on available space (7000 sq. feet) and ability to social distance with six feet between members/clients, except in facilities where instructor/student must be in close proximity (i.e. dance instruction, acro spotting, personal training, teaching, etc.).
- For class settings, set up work areas before arrival of students, allowing at least a six-foot radius around users.
- Reinforce spacing through training with employees, and reinforcement with members/clients.
- Remove excess seating throughout the facility to discourage lingering.
- Reduce class sizes, if necessary, to accommodate the required six feet of social distancing.
- Eliminate lost and founds.
- At child-centric training/instruction, limit parents/ guardians to one individual. Ask clients to limit those in waiting area.
- Hand washing or sanitization wipes handed out upon entry to facility for all students.
- Use sanitizer products that meet the CDC guidelines.
- Have sanitizer wipes available throughout the facility for employees and members/clients.
- Provide cleaning products, EPA-approved disinfectants or disinfecting wipes for sanitizing equipment before and after use by clients, with equipment cleaning backed up by employees.
- Routine disinfection of high-contact surfaces, desk workstations, restrooms, and chairs.
- Deep cleaning after hours or during low-use times for 24-hour facilities.
- In entry, post signs about social distancing.
- Post reminder signage for hand-washing, sanitization, distancing, wellness regarding eat, sleep, and nutrition, etc.
Open exterior doors and windows to allow air flow through the building if possible, on nice days.
Provide instruction/education on COVID-19 prevention if possible.
- Facial coverings are optional. MDC will not require all employees or clients to wear facial coverings due to HIPPA and following laws/standards:
- Facial coverings are not recommended by exercise industry standards due to prohibiting oxygen intake during exercise and heart rate elevated.
- Facial coverings are not advisable for health reasons.
- Facial coverings are in violation of the business documented safety policies and protocol for insurance safety.
- Facial coverings are not required when the employee works alone in an assigned work area.
- There is a functional (practical) reason for an employee not to wear a facial covering in the workplace.
- Maintain at least six feet from other employees and members/clients unless instruction makes it impractical. Members/clients must conduct self-assessment and not enter a facility if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19.
When participating in class training, do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class.
• Maintain six-foot social distancing, except when instruction requires close interaction with instructor/ coach.
• Partners exercising together and sharing equipment must wash hands after and keep hands off of face.