All registrations for spring must be done in studio or online.
Walk-in registration: Monday 6:30-8:30 or Tuesday 4-6:30. Call the studio for a tour!
SPRING “INTRO TO DANCE” CLASS: This class is for the a dancer that wants to try out dance! We offer ages 3-5 and 6-8 yrs old.
Intro to Dance is a short program we offer in the spring only for new dancers that would like to test dance. Do you have a little dancer that would like to try a dance class? We have the perfect 6 week spring 2018 class for ages 3-5 and 6-8 yrs. old.
TUESDAYS 4:45-5:30PM (ages 3-5)
THURSDAYS 6:15-7:00 (ages 6-8)
Tuesday Dates: February 20- March 27 Or April 17- May 22
Thursday Dates: February 22-March 29 or April 19-May 24
Class attire: Leotard, tights and pink ballet shoes.
Register: Online at our sister site at http://wmschoolofmed.com/registration.php or in studio.
Seasonal 2017-2018 38 week TUITION: is paid each month (September – June) unless a drop form is signed. The tuition rate will remain the same each month considering some months have 3 classes and some have 5 (the months even out at the end of the year). Please remember your monthly tuition is the same amount every month. Our dance program is based on a 38-week program, which is divided equally into 10 monthly payments. For example, if your child takes one-hour class per week for $13, the total for the yearly program is $520, which can be paid in full or monthly at $52 per month. In addition, tuition rates do not change due to absence or studio closing for holidays or inclement weather. All tuition is non-refundable or non-transferrable. We only allow make-up classes for sickness or studio closing and approved by the Mosaic office if a student will be placed in a make-up only class.
REGISTRATION FEE PER STUDENT: $30.00 due with the first tuition payment per student up to $50 per family.REGISTER ONLINE
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: Payments are due by the 5th of each month or by the first day of the session. Payment choices are cash, check, or credit card. A $5 late fee will be added to your account if not by the 5th or your session start date. An additional $5 late fee will be charged for each week following that the balance is not paid. All dance classes began on Thursday, August 31, 2017. Please remember that all children’s classes have a dress code and shoe requirements. These requirements are located on this web site under kids classes. It is important to have a student prepared for class before it starts.
Tuition fees for 2017-2018
Class length – Tuition per student or up to 2 siblings for 4 classes.
(Automatic payment on the 5th day of each month, September–June can be set up for a one time fee of $8)
- 30 minutes – $35/month
- 45 minutes – $42/month
- 1 hour – $52/month
- 1.5 hours – $75/month
- 1.75 hours – $82/month
- 2 hours – $90/month
- 2.5 hours – $110/month
- 2.75 hours – $115/month
- 3 hours – $120/month
- 3.5 hours – $135/month
- 3.75 hours – $140/month
- 4 hours – $148/month
- 4.5 hours – $160/month
- 5 hours – $165/month
- Unlimited – $175/month (more discounts apply for families, see office)
STUDENT RECITAL/COSTUMES: A student recital is held on the Saturday of the 2nd week of June & third weekend in December. Participation is not mandatory, however, we need to know if you are participating by October 1 or January 15 to plan for costumes. The costume cost is $65 – $90 depending on class for the year. Payment is due by October 1 of $45 per class & January 15 of $45 per class or at time of registration. Tickets for recitals are $10 that cover the cost of rentals, lightening, backdrops, hired-help, and equipment.
STUDIO POLICIES: Proper dance attire required for all classes. See class dress code description.
- Hair must be securely tied back for all classes except adults.
- A hair bun is required for ballet class.
- No gum chewing or loose jewelry allowed during dance class.
- No food or drink except water is allowed in the studio.
- No street shoes are allowed on the studio floors.
- Any dancer who is late and misses warm up in class, will not be allowed to participate in class until they have stretched on their own.
- Disrespect of another student or a staff member will not be tolerated.
- Costume fees are due in October 1 & January 15.
- Tuition must be paid the 5th of each month and in full to continue in class.
- Tuition must be paid in full to participate in recital or performance.
- Most dancers remain in each level for 2 years.
- Dancers are moved up based on curriculum requirements.
- Class size is based on studio space and the age of the dancers.
- No soliciting of your business.
- No conflict of interest will be tolerated. It is our intention to provide a positive, safe, and harmonious experience for all of our dance students. Because of this, we strongly encourage a spirit of community, cooperation, and caring, and we therefore discourage gossip and other negative or disruptive behavior.
CLASS WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY. Early withdrawal from a class before the completion of the fall-spring school year requires a written notification to Mosaic 30 days prior to withdrawal. No refunds or credits will be issued for missed classes.
COMMUNICATION: Mosaic will send out monthly e-mail updates and post important dates at the front desk. We ask that you if you are not receiving our newsletters that you check with the front desk if we have a correct address. We also send out text messages to cell phones for emergency notices.
WEATHER NOTICE: Mosaic post all weather closings by 7 am for morning classes and by 1 p.m. for night classes on Facebook as well as sending mass e-mails. Please make sure you like us on FB at Mosaic Dance Center. We do not follow any school schedules. PHOTO DAY: Class photos will be taken the last Friday of April or first Friday of May at MOSAIC. Dates and times are subject to change but will be announced in the spring for your child’s class. Please confirm your child’s time on the updated schedule to be distributed as soon as confirmed with the photographer. All students are required to be present for their class picture but not expected to purchase. There are no exceptions since these photos are used for recital.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’d be happy to clarify.